Saturday 3 June 2017

Keeping things going

Having done a few more posts recently I wanted to keep the ball rolling. With nothing particularly new to look at I will have a look back a few years and also point you to a few place. 

Firstly you follow me on twitter with @ledderhose and also on Google+ with the same account I think. There is also the facebook page mentioned on the right and then the 2 Facebook groups mentioned on that page and numerous places throughout the blog. 

Turns out this is a pretty good time to look back at what happened around this time: 

From 2013 Amelia was born post (I now have a wonderful 4 year old!!!!)

From 2012 a couple of posts around when I had radiotherapy here and here 


Hopefully something new there for those new to the blog and the condition. As always please feel free to ask questions, share experience etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment